Write to us
Leave your contact details and we will call you within 1 hour and advise you on your question.
- Position: Hybris backend developer
- Level: Middle +
- Terms of work: Discussed
- English: Upper intermediate +
What to do:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of hybris;
- Develop and deliver proof-of-concept demonstrations, including for integration between hybris and SAP;
- Setup and maintain Hybris development environments;
- Setup and maintain Hybris Datahub;
- Develop and deploy custom CMS components;
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks.
- Work experience of 3 years with SAP Commerce;
- Knowledge and experience in the practical use of the SAP Commerce technology stack, as well as related Java technologies, Java EE (J2EE), RDBMS;
- Motivation to continue to improve in SAP Commerce and help colleagues grow;
- Knowledge of OOP principles and experience in applying design patterns;
- Ability to work in a team, good learning, initiative;
- Upper-Intermediate English level - spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- SAP Hybris Certified;
- E-commerce (experience with other industrial e-commerce systems; developing an online store from scratch, "from scratch", online services, etc.);
- Search - Apache SOLR;
- Integration - Payment systems, SAP;
- Highload, bigdata - especially with the Web.
If you are a qualified Hybris back-end developer from Minsk or Belarus, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.