Write to us
Leave your contact details and we will call you within 1 hour and advise you on your question.
- Position: Android developer
- Level: Middle +
- Terms of work: Discussed
- English: Upper intermediate +
What to do:
- Develop new applications and support existing ones;
- Interact with the project team;
- Write an effective, supported code by the standards adopted by the company;
- Make estimates of the volume of work and fit into them;
- Learn new technologies and introduce them into development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android API;
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin, the basics of OOP and application design principles;
- Ability to create flexible user interfaces and widgets, including working with styles, building custom View;
- Knowledge of MVC, MVVM, MVP architectures, understanding of the HTTP protocol, skills for working with thread-safe code;
- Experience with databases;
- Knowledge and understanding of basic algorithms and data structures;
- The ability to independently make decisions and evaluate the timing of tasks.
Nice to have:
- Possession of a mathematical apparatus or readiness to master it.
- Availability of published apps on Google Play.
If you are a qualified Android developer from Minsk or Belarus, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.