- DEFINITION OF TERMS
- "Site Administration" - employees authorized to manage the site, acting on behalf of the state of emergency "Aymedia Solutions", which organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or a designated natural person (subject of personal data).
- "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), committed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- "Confidentiality of personal data" - mandatory for the Operator or other by the person who has gained access to personal data, the requirement to prevent their dissemination without consent subject of personal data or other legal basis.
- "Site user (hereinafter referred to as the User)" - a person who has access to the Site through the network Internet and using the Site.
- "Cookies" - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a computer the user that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User. site.
are provided by the User by filling out user forms on the Site and include
the following information:
- surname, name, patronymic of the User;
- User's contact phone number;
- e-mail address;
The site protects Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when
visiting pages on which the statistical system script ("pixel") is installed:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to display ads);
- access time;
- URL of the page where the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
- The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used in order to identify and solve technical problems and to improve user interaction with the Site.
- PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
The User's personal data may be used by the Site Administration for the following purposes:
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding use of the Site, provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Site User notifications about the status of requests and applications.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in the event of a problems related to the use of the Site.
- Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, information on prices, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the partners of the site.
- Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- The User's personal data may be used by the Site Administration for the following purposes:
- METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal in a way, including in personal data information systems using means automation or without the use of such tools.
- The user agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties.
- The User's personal data can be transferred to authorized state authorities Of the Republic of Belarus only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic Belarus.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal User information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The site administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of personal data User.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user is obliged:
- Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of a change in this information.
The site administration is obliged to:
- Use the information received solely for the purposes specified in clause 4 of this Policy confidentiality.
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data according to the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in an existing business turnover.
- Block personal data related to the respective User with the moment of the appeal or request of the User or his legal representative or an authorized body on the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
- The user is obliged:
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration does not bear
responsibility if this confidential information:
- Became public domain prior to its loss or disclosure.
- Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and By the site administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal on voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies in writing of the complainant about the results of the consideration of the claim.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS